Do you need to get to grips with Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office is a suite of programs which are widely used in the world of work. If you work in an office environment you will almost certainly need to be able to use Microsoft Office, so its great to have a qualification on your CV proving you can use it. This course will give you a full introduction to Microsoft Office, so if you don’t have any experience then you’ll become an expert.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- You will need a computer with Microsoft Office installed on to it
What skills will I gain?
- Learn master key Microsoft Office programs
- Learn to produce standard documents using word
- Gain knowledge of advance options of MS word
- Become a master of MS excel worksheets
- Gain knowledge of advance accounting calculations
- Gain creative Power Point presentation skills
- Gain a full understanding of database management
- Become an expert in MS outlook e mail management system
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student, graduates & Teachers
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Account assistance, Bookkeeper & Accountant
- IT professionals & Businessman
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Microsoft Office 2016 Basic Level Training Certificate.
|Microsoft Word 2016|
|Introduction to Microsoft Word||00:01:00|
|First Step to MS Word||00:31:00|
|Text Editing & Formatting||00:44:00|
|Formatting Paragraph and Pages||00:48:00|
|Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets||00:39:00|
|Columns & Tables||01:33:00|
|Macros and Proofing||00:33:00|
|Sharing and Reviewing Documents||00:27:00|
|Modify Word Document||00:15:00|
|Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel 2016|
|Getting Started with Microsoft Excel||00:42:00|
|Creating Formulas and Functions||00:41:00|
|Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks||00:52:00|
|IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing||00:51:00|
|Data Management, Data Analysis Tools||01:20:00|
|PivotTables & Macros||01:21:00|
|Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016||00:00:00|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016|
|Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint||00:10:00|
|Working with Presentations & Slides||00:37:00|
|Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides||00:46:00|
|Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides||00:39:00|
|Preparing & Delivering the Presentation||00:26:00|
|Reusing and Sharing Presentations||00:20:00|
|Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016|
|Getting Started with Outlook||00:08:00|
|Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails||01:02:00|
|Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People||00:44:00|
|Working with Delegates & Calendars||00:40:00|
|Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data||00:13:00|
|Microsoft Access 2016|
|Introduction to MS Access||00:35:00|
|Creating Tables & Setting up Properties||01:04:00|
|Creating Forms & Reports||02:13:00|
|Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite||00:34:00|
|Exercise Files- Microsoft Access 2016||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Microsoft Office||00:20:00|
|Final Exam: Microsoft Office||00:20:00|