Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Project Management Essential Training is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team. As this course is beginner level, it is perfect for those with little to no experience in Project Management.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These online courses are open to everyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the framework of structured project management
- Learn the different styles and methods of project communications in depth
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management
- Gain a full understanding of resource and techniques estimating
- Develop your cost estimating skills to a high level
- This course provides teaching on Project Quality Management
- Develop your time management and chain management skills
- Gain a full understanding of how to plan, prepare and manage a formal project
What is the target audience?
This course would be ideal for those who already take part in projects, and would like to progress to a Project Management role. As the course is beginner level, it would also suit those who have no experience working in projects.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Project Management Beginner Training Certificate.
|1. Introduction to Project Management|
|Introduction to Project Management_1||00:24:00|
|2. Areas of Project Management|
|Areas of Project Management||00:18:00|
|3. Priorities Order of Projects|
|Priorities order of Projects||00:30:00|
|4. Project Development Process|
|Project Development Process||00:44:00|
|5. Create a Project Schedule|
|Create a Project Schedule||00:19:00|
|6. Project Running|
|7. Teamwork of the Project|
|Teamwork of the Project||00:11:00|
|8. Monitoring and Controlling Projects|
|Monitoring and Controlling Projects||00:23:00|
|9. Closing Projects|
|10. The Values of Project Ethics|
|The Values of Project Ethics||00:22:00|
|11. The Ethical Standards for Projects|
|The Ethical Standards for Projects||00:52:00|
|Exercise Files: Project Management|
|Exercise Files- Project Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Project Management Diploma||00:25:00|
|Final – Exam: Project Management Diploma||00:25:00|