This Professional Receptionist Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Learn to produce standard documents
- Gain excellent customer service and communication skills
- Gain knowledge of receptionist and telephone handling skills
- Learn to use essential Microsoft Office programs and get to grips with social media handling
- Master data management and record keeping
- Gain extensive knowledge of arranging travel and accomodation
- Gain excellent management and customer handling skills
What is the target audience?
This course would be an excellent choice if you have some reception experience and hope to progress in your career. But, it would also be suitable for those with no experience in reception, like job seekers or school leavers. Reception is a good way to get your foot in the door of your chosen industry.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Professional Reception & Switchboard Training Certificate.
What careers can I get?
With this qualification, you could become any of the following:
- Telephone Interviewer
- Switchboard Operator
- Front Desk Operator
|Course Materials Receptionist Training||00:00:00|
|Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives||00:04:00|
|The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression||00:22:00|
|Hot Telephone Tips||00:12:00|
|Get the facts- ask the right questions||00:21:00|
|Discuss Solutions- learning to listen||00:10:00|
|Dealing with difficult customers||00:20:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Professional Receptionist||00:15:00|
|Exam: Receptionist Course||00:12:00|
|1: Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives|
|2: The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression|
|3: Hot Telephone Tips|
|4: Get the facts- ask the right questions|
|5: Discuss Solutions- learning to listen|
|6: Dealing with difficult customers|