Would you like to be a Makeup Artist?
We can help! This Makeup Application Training course will give you the practical knowledge to kick start your career. If you love makeup and want to turn this into a career then this course is perfect, whether you’re a beginner or have some experience.
Makeup Artistry is a fantastic career option, as once you are qualified there are many different routes you can go down. For example, you can work on a freelance basis and specialise in bridal or special occasion makeup, which is convenient if you have children and hope to choose your own working hours. You could work for a makeup brand as a makeup consultant, which can lead to doing makeup for fashion shows. Alternately, you can specialise in film, television or stage makeup. As you can see, with this course you will enjoy loads of options open to you.
As well as this, our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Module 1 focuses on makeup application. Learners will gain in depth knowledge of various application techniques and will build a portfolio of different looks
- Module 2 focuses on makeup for the lips. Learners will develop several techniques for lipstick application, including ombre and lip transfers
- Module 3 is titled the Physiology of Makeup. Candidates will study the face in depth, including the structure of the skin and effective makeup removal
- Module 4 focuses on preparing the face for makeup. Learners will cover such topics as colour matching and how to correct and conceal
What is the target audience?
This course is suited to those hoping to work in the makeup industry.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Make-up Application Training Certificate.
What career can I get?
This course allows you to become any of the following:
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Bridal Makeup Artist
- Makeup Consultant
- Film Makeup Artist
- Stage Makeup Artist
- Television Makeup Artist
|MODULE 01 - MAKE UP APPLICATION|
|1. Step by step make up application||00:16:00|
|2. Face Makeup||00:05:00|
|3. Eye Makeup||00:03:00|
|4. Lips, Cheeks & Brows||00:04:00|
|5. Day Make-up step by step application||00:08:00|
|6. Night Make-up step by step application||00:11:00|
|Lesson 1- Concealers and Colour Corrections||00:00:00|
|Lesson-2 The Eyes Eyeshadow||00:00:00|
|MODULE 02 - THE LIPS & TYPES OF LIPS|
|1. Purple Ombre Lips||00:03:00|
|2. Pink Ombre Lips||00:03:00|
|3. Red Ombre Lips||00:03:00|
|4. Peach & Purple Lips||00:03:00|
|5. Rose Lip Transfer||00:03:00|
|6. Zebra Lip Transfer||00:03:00|
|7. Lip liner application with pencil||00:02:00|
|8. Lipstick application||00:01:00|
|MODULE 03 - PHYSIOLOGY OF MAKE UP APPLICATION|
|Introduction to Basic Make-up Application||00:00:00|
|What is Make-up||00:00:00|
|Structure of the Skin||00:00:00|
|Types of Skin||00:00:00|
|Types of Eyes||00:00:00|
|Basic MAKE-UP Procedure||00:00:00|
|How to put on Makeup Naturally||00:00:00|
|Remove the Make-Up||00:00:00|
|Make up is Art, Beauty is Spirit||00:00:00|
|The Make-up Guide||00:00:00|
|MODULE 04 -PREPRATION OF THE FACE|
|Preparation of The Face||00:04:00|
|Correct and Conceal||00:12:00|
|Correct Foundation Shade||00:11:00|
|How-to Smokey Eye||00:10:00|
|Bridal Make up||00:03:00|
|Module Book Make-up Application||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Professional Make-up Artist||00:20:00|
|Final Exam: Professional Make-up Artist||00:30:00|