A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses a thorough understanding of the elementary aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, and Control (DMC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma in a skilled yet limited and / or supportive context.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will:
- Understand the basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- Have a sound understanding of the general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma five phases and how to put them into practice.
- Have mastered the Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- Understand the voice of the customer, business and employee.
- Have extensive knowledge of problem solving strategies.
- Be fully able to implement Lean tools.
- Be able to utilise flexible problem solving techniques and prevent problems before they happen.
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Working Professionals
- Executives, Managers or Engineers
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
How will I be assessed?
To become certified, candidates must sit the official exam. This course includes the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt official exam, so you won’t have to pay extra.
- Proctored based exam
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions per paper
- 230 marks required to pass (out of 300 available) – 70%
- 2 hours duration
- Closed book
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB).
|1. Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:14:00|
|Understanding Six Sigma||00:23:00|
|Implementing Lean Six Sigma||00:17:00|
|2. Define Phase|
|01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|03. Define – Selecting Projects||00:00:00|
|04. Define – Elements of Waste||00:00:00|
|05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|3. Measure Phase|
|01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery||00:00:00|
|03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics||00:00:00|
|04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis||00:00:00|
|05. Measure Phase – Process Capability||00:00:00|
|06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|4. Control Phase|
|01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Control Phase- Lean Controls||00:00:00|
|03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans||00:00:00|
|04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|5. Additional Materials|
|Additional Course Materials- Six Sigma Yellow Belt||00:00:00|
|6. Mock Exam|
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||FREE||00:00:00|
|Official Exam Bookings|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – SIX SIGMA||00:00:00|