This Hotel Receptionist Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What are the requirements?
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
What skills will I gain?
- Produce standard documents and learn how to handle difficult customers
- Gain practical knowledge of communication over the telephone
- Become a master of Microsoft Office and Social Media handling
- Understand accurate data management and record keeping
- Learn how to efficiently arrange travel and accommodation
- Learn best practice for management and customer service
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Hotel Receptionist Training Certificate.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
With this diploma, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Switchboard Operator
- Front Desk Operator
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Front Desk Manager
- Hotel Receptionist
|Additional Course Materials for Hotel Receptionist||00:00:00|
|Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives||00:04:00|
|The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression||00:22:00|
|Hot Telephone Tips||00:12:00|
|Get the facts- ask the right questions||00:21:00|
|Discuss Solutions- learning to listen||00:10:00|
|Dealing with difficult customers||00:20:00|
|Practice good telephone skills||00:00:00|
|Managing database and company files||00:00:00|
|Booking or Reservation procedure||00:00:00|
|Deal effectively with security and safety issues||00:00:00|
|Successful Meetings & Minutes||00:00:00|
|Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation||00:00:00|
|How to use Social Media to promote your company||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel Tutorial||00:00:00|
|MS PowerPoint Tips||00:00:00|
|MS Word Tips & Tricks||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Hotel Receptionist||00:15:00|
|Exam: Hotel Receptionist||00:15:00|