This Diploma in Reception and Switchboard Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These online courses are open to everyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Learn to produce standard documents
- Gain knowledge of receptionist and telephone handling skills
- Learn key Microsoft Office programs and social media handling
- Become a master of data management and record keeping
- Gain extensive knowledge of planning travel and accommodation
- Gain excellent management and customer handling skills
- Learn to provide customer service to the highest standard
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator & Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Travel managers & tour assistants
- Front desk supervisor or manager
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 65%.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Reception and Switchboard Training Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
What career can I get?
You could become any of the following:
- Telephone Interviewer
- switchboard Operator
|Getting Started with Course||00:00:00|
|Student Registration Form||00:00:00|
|Course Materials Receptionist Training||00:00:00|
|Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives||00:04:00|
|The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression||00:22:00|
|Hot Telephone Tips||00:12:00|
|Get the facts- ask the right questions||00:21:00|
|Discuss Solutions- learning to listen||00:10:00|
|Dealing with difficult customers||00:20:00|
|Practice good telephone skills||00:00:00|
|Managing database and company files||00:00:00|
|Booking or Reservation procedure||00:00:00|
|Deal effectively with security and safety issues||00:00:00|
|Successful Meetings & Minutes||00:00:00|
|Organising a Meeting||00:00:00|
|Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation||00:00:00|
|How to use Social Media to promote your company||00:00:00|
|How to write a formal letter||00:00:00|
|How to write Business Memo||00:00:00|
|Business Writing and Memos||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel Tutorial||00:00:00|
|MS PowerPoint Tips||00:00:00|
|MS Word Tips & Tricks||00:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Professional Receptionist||00:15:00|
|Assignment Brief- Reception and Switchboard Training Diploma||00:00:00|
|Assignment Making Criteria||00:00:00|
|Submit your assignment||00:00:00|