Adobe Flash is an industry standard, so knowing how to get the best from it is so important. Having a qualification can help you get your foot in the door of the exciting web design or app-development world. Regardless of what you plan to use Flash for, you have to master the fundamentals. This course is the ideal solution.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection
What skills will I gain?
- Learn to create fantastic artwork on Adobe Flash
- Understand the symbols and action script of Flash
- Learn about different types of documents
- This course will teach you how to handle audio work
- Gain knowledge in flash Tweening
- Learn how to publish a flash document
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University students, graduates
- Web designer or Web developer
- Video or Animation designer
- New or Temporary staff
- Photographer or Photo editor
- Advertising professionals
- Video or Film editors
- Graphics designer
- IT professionals
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Essential Training Certificate.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
With this certificate, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
|1. Introduction to Photoshop|
|Introduction to Photoshop||00:16:00|
|2. Document Navigation and Digital Image Editing|
|Document Navigation and Digital Image Editing||00:20:00|
|3. Tutoring Camera Raw and Cropping Images|
|Tutoring Camera Raw and Cropping Images||00:20:00|
|4. Exploring and Transforming Layers Basics|
|Exploring and Transforming Layers Basics||00:29:00|
|5. Converting Layers to Smart Objects|
|Converting Layers to Smart Objects||00:29:00|
|6. Use Lasso Tools and Combining Selections|
|Use Lasso Tools and Combining Selections||00:08:00|
|7. Blend Modes and Layer Adjustment|
|Blend Modes and Layer Adjustment||00:35:00|
|8. Layer Adjustment Techniques|
|Layer Adjustment Techniques||00:15:00|
|9. Healing Brush and Patch Tools|
|Healing Brush and Patch Tools||00:31:00|
|10. Combing Multiple Images & Essential Filters|
|Combing Multiple Images & Essential Filters||00:36:00|
|11. Artist Filters and Create Content|
|Artist Filters and Create Content||00:36:00|
|12. Layer Effects and Styles|
|Layer Effects and Styles||00:32:00|
|13. Using the Shaping Tools and Painting Essentials|
|Using the Shaping Tools and Painting Essentials||00:38:00|
|14. Moving Images and Libraries|
|Moving Images and Libraries||00:20:00|
|15. Artboard Essentials and Sharing Images|
|Artboard Essentials and Sharing Images||00:25:00|
|Exercise Files: Adobe Photoshop|
|Exercise Files: Adobe Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Adobe Photoshop||00:20:00|
|Final Exam: Adobe Photoshop||00:20:00|