Teaching is the cornerstone of society, and is a profession that truly makes a positive difference to the world. We think teaching is an excellent choice, so have listed the positives, so you can make an informed decision!
- Everyday as a teacher will be different, which means that it will never be boring
- You can see the positive difference your making. Imagine one of your pupils getting the grade they really wanted, and helping them to achieve something, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing your hard work pay off
- As a teacher you can enjoy the excellent holiday. You’ll have the whole summer off work, so you can spend time with your family, or on your hobbies
- Teaching is a profession that is needed all over the world, so no matter where you go, you’ll be employable
- As you’ll be in a salaried position, you’ll earn steady money and feel secure
- If you have children, you won’t have to worry about childcare, as your working hours will be the same as their school hours
- You’ll become a master in your chosen subject, which is never a bad thing!
- Working with children and young people means you’ll be educating the next generation, and can inspire and shape their minds
Ultimately, if you’re passionate about education, you should go for it!