Do you work in marketing or run your own business?
Within marketing, its so important to keep up to date with the latest techniques and strategies. Social Media has taken over marketing in recent years and its set to stay that way, so give your marketing career a boost with this Social Media for Business course. If you’re a business owner or manager this would also be an excellent way of learning to properly market your product or service.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Learn the concepts and applications of social media marketing
- Learn the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing by using social media tools
- This course will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy
- Learn how to use Facebook to create a business page
- Understand social media analytics
- This course gives you extensive knowledge of social media policy
- Gain knowledge of advanced features of the most popular social networks
- Understand the wide scope of social media marketing
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Digital marketers or Marketing executives
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk or Marketing assistant
- Business owners
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will have one Quiz test that will be marked automatically and you will be received an instant grade.
- You will have a mock exam that you can prepare yourself for the final exam. After successfully passed your exam, you only need to pay £30 for your certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in Social Media for Business.
|01. Google+ for Business|
|Introduction to the Google+ for Business||00:10:00|
|Creating a Google+ Business Page||00:41:00|
|Posting on Google+ page||00:27:00|
|Configuring and Optimizing Google+ for Business||00:27:00|
|Connecting Google+ with Other Platform||00:06:00|
|02. Facebook for Business|
|Build my Facebook page||00:28:00|
|Building Your Audience||00:32:00|
|Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience||00:20:00|
|Promoting the Business on Facebook||00:50:00|
|Advance features and managing page||00:22:00|
|03. LinkedIn for Business|
|Introduction to LinkedIn||00:05:00|
|Finding and Engaging with your Audience||00:34:00|
|Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page||00:42:00|
|Recruitment with LinkedIn||00:05:00|
|04. Twitter for Business|
|Introduction to Twitter||00:21:00|
|Connecting & Twitting||00:36:00|
|Advertising on Twitter||00:39:00|
|05. YouTube for Business|
|Introduction to YouTube||00:15:00|
|Marketing on YouTube||00:27:00|
|Working with YouTube Channel||00:28:00|
|Advertising on YouTube||00:37:00|
|06. Pinterest for Business|
|Create a Pinterest Business Account||00:24:00|
|Improving Pinterest Presense||00:39:00|
|Analyse the Performance of Pinterest||00:06:00|
|07. Instagram for Business|
|Content post on Instagram||00:32:00|
|Other Platform with Instagram||00:13:00|
|08. Blogging for Business|
|Introduction Blogging for Business||00:10:00|
|Goal & Strategy of Blogging||00:19:00|
|Technology and Content Creation for Blogging||00:36:00|
|Implementation of Blogging to your Business||00:16:00|
|09. Google Analytics for Business|
|Introduction to Google Analytics||00:33:00|
|Navigating the Interface of Google Analytics||00:46:00|
|Audience & Acquisition Reports||01:01:00|
|Social Reports and SEO||00:23:00|
|Tracking’s and Reports||00:31:00|
|Additional Features of Google Analytics||00:25:00|
|Mock Exam – Social Media for Business||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Social Media for Business||00:20:00|