If you need to speak in public as part of your job, let us make it easier for you. This course provides full guidance on communicating with others, how to prepare a speech and how to deliver a speech without letting your nerves overcome you.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Learn how to build and deliver basic arguments clearly
- Learn how to design and deliver informative presentations
- This course will teach you how to speak confidently
- Learn how to design and deliver complex arguments persuasively
- Learners will feel really comfortable at business or social events
- Learners will feel confident and enjoy speaking in front of any audience
- At the end of this course, you’ll speak easily and creatively without nerves
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Assistant for company director
- Public speaker or Business presenter
- Telesales executives
- Teacher or Tutor
- Secretary or Executive
- Office supervisor or team leader
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Mastering Public Speaking & Communication Certificate.