PRINCE2® 6th Edition is a project management methodology which is used internationally, especially in information technology (IT) environments. PRINCE2® 6th Edition makes use of the best proven practices from a variety of industries and backgrounds. If you work in project management, especially in the IT world, then this qualification is a must. This course is a complete exam package, meaning you will be able to take the exam, making it a perfect option for those who have completed study, and just need to take the exam.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
This course is accredited by PEOPLECERT under the ATO of Brit Academy for Training Ltd (PeopleCert Partner ID: 4785)
What are the requirements?
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Learners must hold the PRINCE2® Foundation certification/ or higher (this only applies to certificates obtained after 1st of January 2009) first before attempting the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The following qualifications are also accepted as prerequisites:
- Association for Project Management (AMP) details at https://www.apm.org.uk:
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) details at https://www.pmi.org:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- International Project Management Association (IPMA) details at https://www.ipma.world:
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the benefits of PRINCE2® 6th Edition certification
- Gain knowledge of PRINCE2® 6th Edition themes and principles
- This course will teach you about the tailoring and processes of PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- Learn the principles of PRINCE2® 6th Edition at Foundation level
- Learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes
- Learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognised project management methods
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
How will I be assessed?
To get certified, you will need to take the official exam. This exam only package includes a PRINCE2® Practitioner exam voucher.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Format
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® in real-life scenarios:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® manual only)
- Exam included in course fee
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification.
PRINCE® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.