PRINCE2® 6th Edition is a project management methodology which is used internationally, especially in information technology (IT) environments. PRINCE2® 6th Edition makes use of the best proven practices from a variety of industries and backgrounds. If you work in project management, especially in the IT world, then this qualification is a must. This course is an exam package, meaning you will be able to take the Foundation level exam, which is why this is the perfect option for those who have already completed study and just need to take the exam.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
This course is accredited by PEOPLECERT under the ATO of Brit Academy for Training Ltd (PeopleCert Partner ID: 4785)
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the benefits of PRINCE2® 6th Edition certification
- Gain knowledge of PRINCE2® 6th Edition themes and principles
- This course will teach you about the tailoring and processes of PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- Learn the principles of PRINCE2® 6th Edition at Foundation level
- Learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes
- Learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognised project management methods
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
How will I be assessed?
To get certified, you will need to take the official exams, details of which are below:
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Format
- 60 questions per paper
- Duration: 60-minutes
- 33/60 pass mark (55%)
- Closed book
- Exam included in course fee
This is an exam only package and includes the PRINCE2® Foundation level exam voucher.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Foundation Certification.
PRINCE® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.