PRINCE2® 2017 is a project management methodology which is used internationally, especially in information technology (IT) environments. PRINCE2® 2017 makes use of the best proven practices from a variety of industries and backgrounds. If you work in project management, especially in the IT world, then this qualification is a must. This course is a complete exams package, meaning you will be able to take both exams, so this is a great option if you’ve completed your study and are ready to get certified.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
This course is accredited by PEOPLECERT under the ATO of Brit Academy for Training Ltd (PeopleCert Partner ID: 4785)
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the benefits of PRINCE2® 2017 certification
- Gain knowledge of PRINCE2® 2017 themes and principles
- This course will teach you about the tailoring and processes of PRINCE2® 2017
- Learn the principles of PRINCE2® 2017 at Foundation level
- Learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes
- Learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognised project management methods
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
How will I be assessed?
To get certified, you will need to take the official exams, details of which are below.
This is an exams only package and includes the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner exam vouchers.
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Exam Format
- 60 questions per paper
- Duration: 60-minutes
- 33/60 pass mark (55%)
- Closed book
- Exam included in course fee
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam Format
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® 2017 in real-life scenarios:
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® 2017 manual only)
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exams successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Certification and PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Certification.