For an excellent introduction to teaching, this Pearson BTEC Level 3 award in Education and Training is just what you need. Upon successful completion of this Award in Education and Training you will be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. This introductory Award in Education and Training is comprehensive, and knowledge based. In addition, there is no minimum teaching practice requirement to take the Award in Education and Training, so it is suitable for individuals who are not in a teaching role. You’ll be given the opportunity to take part in a micro teaching assessment, so will be able to develop the skills you need to begin a successful career in teaching.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
- Qualification type: BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level: Level 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
- Availability: UK and international
What skills will I gain?
This course meets the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal within four months of the course start.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training certificate.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training can progress to the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. In addition, you could begin to work as a Teaching Assistant. The average salary for a Teaching Assistant in the UK is £12,022.
|Getting Started AET||00:00:00|
|Course Materials AET||00:00:00|
|AWARDING BODY REGISTRATION|
|Awarding Body Registration – AET||FREE||00:00:00|
|Free Course Introduction|
|Free Course Introduction||FREE||00:00:00|
|Meet the Tutor|
|Meet the Tutor||FREE||00:00:00|
|AET Main Book||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Rules of Combination||00:00:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships||00:00:00|
|Summary – Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships||00:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches||00:00:00|
|Session Plan – Understanding and Using Inclusive Learning and Teaching Approaches||00:00:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||00:00:00|
|MODULE 1 - ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training – Part 3||00:00:00|
|MODULE 2 - INCLUSIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Learning – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Learning – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Learning – Part 3||00:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Learning – Part 4||00:00:00|
|MODULE 3 - UNDERSTANDING ASSESSMENT|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training – Part 3||00:00:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training – Part 4||00:00:00|
|Level 3 Award in Education and Training -Assessment Guidance||00:00:00|
|Submit your work|
|Submit Your Works – Level 3 Award in Education and Training||00:00:00|