A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- It’s recommended, but not required, that anyone sitting the Black Belt exam has some experience of Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience
What skills will I gain?
- The basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- The general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- The Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- The voice of the customer, business and employee.
- Problem solving strategies and techniques.
- How to synchronise the supply chain for flexible operations.
- How to lead Lean Six Sigma projects in any organisation.
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Working Professionals or Internal Improvement leaders
- Executives, Managers or Engineers
- Green Belt holders
How will I be assessed?
To become certified you must sit the IASSC Certified Black Belt official exam. This course includes Lean Six Sigma Black Belt official Exam, so you won’t have to pay extra for it.
- Proctored based exam
- Multiple choice
- 150 questions per paper
- 580 marks required to pass (out of 750 available) – 70%
- 4 hours duration
- Closed book
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB).
This certification allows you to fill a variety of positions, such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
|1. Organization Planning and Deployment|
|Organization Planning and Deployment||01:49:00|
|2. Leadership Skills|
|3. Organizational Process and Management|
|Organizational Process and Management||00:47:00|
|4. Team Working and Management|
|Team Working and Management||02:05:00|
|5. Define Phase|
|Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer||01:33:00|
|Business Case and Project Charter||00:45:00|
|6. Measure Phase|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 1||00:46:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 2||01:32:00|
|7. Analyse Phase|
|Measuring and Modelling Relationships||00:28:00|
|Additional Analysis Methods||01:48:00|
|8. Improve Phase|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-1||00:37:00|
|Design Of Experiments – Part 2||02:02:00|
|9. Control Phase|
|Maintain Controls & DFSS System||00:45:00|
|Statistical Process Control (SPC)||00:28:00|
|Exam Preparation and Key Concepts|
|Prep And Key Concepts-Part 1||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||FREE||00:00:00|
|Book Your Official Exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – SIX SIGMA||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.