With more and more threats and cybercrimes on the rise, individuals employed in IT security or those who want to expand their skills and knowledge in this field will find the Certified Incident Handling Engineer course perfect to take their career to the next level. The course will give learners an understanding of taking the appropriate response measures. Individuals will learn how to plan, create and utilise resources in order to identify and mitigate attacks on data and infrastructure. The course gives learners the skills and knowledge to become experts at handling threats and vulnerabilities which will open the door to opportunities of employment and promotions.
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course discusses how to plan and implement an effective response from attacks on data and infrastructure. Individuals will learn how to handle these attacks, minimise the effects and apply common techniques and exploits to prevent as many attacks as possible in the future.
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course is a step by step approach on how to safeguard incidents and creating strategies for different types of attacks and how to recover from these attacks. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Incident Handling Engineer course.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to identify threats and vulnerabilities in a given infrastructure.
- Learn how to minimise the effects of an attack.
- Learn how to prepare for a response in the face of an attack.
- Learn how to mitigate risks an attack.
- Understand how the system can recover after an attack to normal behavior.
- Module 01: Course Introduction
- Module 02: Threats, Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Module 03: IH Preparation
- Module 04: RT for Incident Handling
- Module 05: Preliminary Response
- Module 06: Identification and Initial Response
- Module 07: Sysinternals
- Module 08: Containment
- Module 09: Eradication
- Module 10: Follow-up
- Module 11: Recovery
- Module 12: Virtualization Security
- Module 13: Malware Incident Handling
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at cyber security experts.
- Employees who are working in positions as systems administrators and network administrators.
- The course is suitable for individuals who are network security engineers.
- Incident handlers.
- Individuals with one year of working experience in networking
- Individuals should have knowledge of network security protocols
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Linux operating systems
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Incident Handling Engineer course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 100 questions in 2 hours. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Incident Handling Engineer Training.
Once you successfully complete Certified Incident Handling Engineer you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Incident Handling Engineer qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Systems Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- Incident Manager – £31,144 per annum
- Cyber Security Analyst – £35,562 per annum
- IT Security Officer – £37,738 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)