This excellent After Effects & CINEMA 4D – 3D Tracker Training course will teach you to understand all the complexities of 3D motion tracking, particularly when it comes to round tripping between the two programmes. The course is designed for any professionals who are short on time and need to get to grips with the software quickly. The training is comprehensive but focused, so you can gain new skills easily. The course is taught by an expert instructor who has years of experience and insider knowledge to share with you.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What skills will I gain?
- Learn to export 3D data to CINEMA 4D
- Learn to complete the roundtrip back to After Effects
- Learn to install After Effects plug-ins for CINEMA 4D
- Learn to add a CG text layer and animation to your 3D track
- Module 1: Creating a 3D track in After Effects
- Module 2: Exporting 3D data to CINEMA 4D
- Module 3: Simple title and 3D track
- Module 4: Streamlined VFX workflow
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a certificate in After Effects & CINEMA 4D – 3D Tracker Training.
What are requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What careers can I get with this qualification?
With this qualification, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Multimedia Developer
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide any software with this course.
|1: Creating a 3D track in After Effects|
|1. Creating a 3D track in After Effects||00:00:00|
|2. Adding a CG text layer and animation to your 3D track||00:00:00|
|3. Replacing a laptop screen in After Effects||00:00:00|
|2: Exporting 3D data to CINEMA 4D|
|1. Installing the After Effects plug-ins for CINEMA 4D||00:00:00|
|2. Exporting your first scene to CINEMA 4D||00:00:00|
|3. Completing the roundtrip back to After Effects||00:00:00|
|3: Simple title and 3D track|
|1. Tracking the source video||00:00:00|
|2. Creating the 3D elements in CINEMA 4D||00:00:00|
|4: Streamlined VFX workflow|
|1. Streamlined VFX workflow, part 2||00:00:00|