Guidance for Micro teaching:
* If you are planning to attend for the venue to deliver your micro teaching session, you can arrange the date by contacting our Help Desk (02030867970/ [email protected]). Currently we do classroom micro teaching in London & Birmingham once a Month.
* If you are planning to do Micro teaching via Skype (Video conference), you must aware about following Instruction;
- You can book your Micro teaching session through your online learning platform.
- You should use Desktop Computer or Laptop for your Online Skype (video) conference. You are not allowed to use Tablet, Mobile phone or other devises.
- You should aware about the duration of your Micro teaching session, please plan your micro teaching presentation maximum 20mins only (15-20mins). Do not go beyond 20 mins.
- You have to stay whole duration of Micro teaching session and it is approximately 3 hours and it goes as a conference and each learner will be evaluated by assessor and the peers in the conference.
- You should email your finalized lesson plan and materials (if there is any Power-point presentation or any others) before or just after your Micro teaching session to; [email protected]
- You should send the copy of your Photo ID (Passport or Driving license) at least one day before your Micro teaching session to [email protected]
** If you want to cancel your Micro teaching session, you can cancel it 3 days prior to your session. If not it is charged at £30 for the Cancellation fee.
**If you couldn’t pass your Micro teaching session, The Retake fee is £30.
How to do Micro Teaching?
- Step 1: Please prepare yourself 30 mins before the micro teaching session.
- Step 2: Send us a Skype contact request to add you in.
- Step 3: Wait for a call from the Assessor at your set appointment time.
- Step 4: Answer the call in a video mode.
- Step 5: Click the Plus button to share your screen.
- Step 6: Set your window to your power point presentation.
- Step 7: Position your Skype camera . So that the Assessor can view you and
your student group.
- Step 8: Do the presentation.